22.214.171.124. Running in period
You drive smoothly and avoid high speeds.
Your car does not demand a difficult running in. Nevertheless, several following simple recommendations for the first 1000 km can promote further economy and long service life of your car.
– Avoid dispersal of the car at completely open butterfly valve during start and driving.
– Avoid to give to the engine full gas.
– Try to avoid sharp stops during driving the first 300 km.
– You do not drive slowly the car with the mechanical transmission on high transfer.
– You do not drive a long time at the same bystry or slow speed.
– Do not tow the trailer during the first 800 km.