220.127.116.11. Wireless remote device
Fig. 1.26. Dstantsionny wireless device: 1 – LOCK switch (LOCKING); 2 – UNLOCK switch (UNLOCKING); 3 – indicator lamp; 4 – switch of opening of a trunk lid
The system of wireless remote control is developed for locking and unlocking of all doors or opening of a trunk lid from distance about 1 m from the car (fig. 1.26).
When using any switch press it slowly and carefully. At this moment the indicator lamp will blink once.
The key of the wireless remote device is an electronic component. Observe the following instructions not to cause damage of a key.
– Do not leave a key in places where temperature, for example, on the dashboard can rise.
– Do not sort a key.
– You do not knock a key in other objects and do not drop it.
– Avoid hit of a key in water.
You can use up to 4 keys of the wireless remote device for the same car. If the key of the wireless remote device does not put a door in action or does not function from normal distance or if the light indicator on a key grew dull or does not join, make the following.
– Check whether there is no radio transmitter nearby, for example, radio station or the airport which can create hindrances for normal functioning of a key.
– Perhaps, the battery was discharged. Check the battery in a key.